13July15 – Truck Parts

Need some help from a mechanically minded friend or two.

I’m in Finland, but I’ll be heading through the U.S. for a supply run on our way back to Haiti.

Gayly sent me these pictures from underneath the front of the 2002 F150.
What is the broken piece called?
What tools do I need to fix it?





1 Comment »

  1. Coit DuBose Said,

    October 6, 2015 @ 4:12 pm

    Looks to be a sway bar link. Should just need your basic socket set to change out

Leave a Comment