I’m back in Grand Goave, working with Mission of Hope again.
Life is good.
Today I fixed some problem with the installation here. As I mentioned before, some of the panels got stolen before, but today I got to replace 4 of them. Now they’re back to 10 panels.
The sweetest part was that I didn’t have to do any work on the roof to install them. Abraham, who helped Bruce Dickey install the panels back in May, did all the work himself on the roof today.
I rewired some things inside the building to add battery charging off the power grid, so now if power goes out in the middle of the church service, it won’t effect anything.
Sorry for the short post, but now I’m off to help build some more transistional houses with the University of Akron team.